4HWF1M Up to 1,500 lbs.
4HWF2M Up to 2,000 lbs.
4HWF4M Up to 4,000 lbs.
4HWF6M Up to 6,000 lbs.
4HWF8M Up to 8,000 lbs.
With load capacities up to 8,000 lbs., Thern 4HWF series power winches feature helical/worm gearing making them perfect for applications that require secure load control and precision positioning. The enclosed, direct-drive gearing design delivers reliable operation and helps reduce maintenance costs, while a modular design means Thern can easily customize these winches to fit your application.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 55, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA, MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning bearings with cast housing to maintain smooth drum rotation.
• WELDED STEEL DRUM with outside flange anchors allow for uniform winding and help extend life of wire rope. Anchors allow cable to be over wound or under wound from either side of the drum.
• EXTENDED SOLID STEEL DRUM SHAFT for uniform loading.
• WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLIES sold separately per customer request.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.
• DIRECT DRIVE GEAR REDUCERS engineered with helical/worm gears, deliver lower efficiencies from 65% to 76% making winches well suited for applications requiring secure load control and accurate positioning. The heat treated helical/worm gear set offers longer durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. High capacity bearings provide long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards.
• Two-year Limited Warranty
jlklopS 'p;OK op ok;; lk pk p ';AD ';oikopk;' ;okpikp0ikpAOWKD okpoik-poKP:WOdk;kpk :Wdikiik:LWdk p0iWd poIWOdkp; POwd pPAKwd