4HS6M 5,000-6,600 lbs.
4HS11M 9,000 - 11,000 lbs.
4HS16M 13,000 - 16,000 lbs.
4HS26M 22,000 - 26,000 lbs.
4HS40M 33,000 - 40,000 lbs.
4HS56M 48,000 - 56,000 lbs.
With load capacities up to 56,000 lbs., Thern 4HS series electric winches feature a combination of helical/bevel or helical/parallel and spur dual stage gearing. These heavy-duty winches are perfect for pulling applications that require long travel distances and fast line speeds. Its modular design makes it easy to customize to suit your needs.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 55, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA,MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• DUAL STAGE GEARING consisting of a helical/bevel or helical/parallel and spur gears, make winches well suited for applications requiring long travel distances and faster line speeds. The heat treated helical/bevel or helical/parallel gear set provides improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards. Guarded, heated treated spur gearing provides secondary reduction. Grease zerks allow for easy lubrication.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning bearings with cast housing to maintain smooth drum rotation.
• EXTENDED STEEL DRUM SHAFT with both ends captured in fabricated steel frame for optimal strength and security.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.