2,000 - 25,000 lbs. Capacity
Thern 4HPF series power winches feature helical/parallel, high efficiency gearing making them ideal for applications requiring long travel distances and faster line speeds. The enclosed, direct-drive gearing design delivers dependable operation and helps reduce maintenance, while a modular design means we can easily customize these winches to meet your exact specifications.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning with cast housings to maintain smooth drum rotation.
• WELDED STEEL DRUM with outside flange anchors allow for uniform winding and help extend life of wire rope. Anchors allow cable to be over wound or under wound from either side of the drum.
• EXTENDED SOLID STEEL DRUM SHAFT for uniform loading.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 55, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA, MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
• DIRECT DRIVE GEAR REDUCERS, comprised of helical/parallel gears, deliver high efficiencies from 88% to 94% making winches well suited for applications requiring long travel distances and faster line speeds. The heat treated helical/parallel gear set provides improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLIES sold separately per customer request.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.
• Two-year Limited Warranty