Up to 2000 lbs. Capacity
Thern Atlas winches give you lifting power when and where you need it. Convenient lifting handles and pendant control make positioning and operation super convenient.
• 115 Volt Single Phase Electric Motor includes power cord with grounded plug and a momentary contact-type push button pendant control on a control cord.
• Machine Cut Worm Gears provide accurate operation and long lasting service.
• Enclosed Oil Bath provides continuous lubrication of gears to minimize wear. Oil seals keep oil in and dirt out.
• Internal Mechanical Brake provides positive load control for lifting and lowering operations.
• Ball Bearings and self-aligning bronze bearings provide smooth and efficient operation.
• Pressure Plate on series 4WP2T8 only, applies pressure to drum and wire rope to help maintain uniform winding.
• Dual Function Cable Anchor for quick disconnect of wire rope with swaged ball fitting, or recessed cable anchor with set screw for wire rope with unfinished end.
• Mounting Options include floor, wall, or ceiling.
• Two-year Limited Warranty
• Cast Aluminum construction for lightweight strength.
• Corrosion Resistant durable paint finish protects against corrosion in harsh environments.
• Large Diameter Drums minimize wear to the wire rope and help extend its life.
• Clutch Model allows operator to manually disengage the drum to rapidly unwind wire rope. Clutch models do not include pressure plates.