35,000 to 100,000 lbs. capacity
With load capacities up to 100,000 lbs., Thern 4HBP series power winches are engineered with helical/parallel, high efficiency gearing making them ideal for applications requiring long travel distance and fast line speeds.
• WELDED STEEL DRUM with flange anchors allow for uniform winding and help extend life of wire rope. Anchors allow cable to be over wound or under wound from either side of the drum.
• CONTINUOUS SOLID STEEL DRUM SHAFT for uniform loading.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt, 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 54, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA, MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• DIRECT DRIVE GEAR REDUCERSwith helical-bevel/planetary gearing delivers high efficiencies up to 88% making winches ideal for industrial applications requiring long travel distance and fast line speeds. The heat treated helical-bevel/planetary gear set offers improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a heavy-duty cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards.
• WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLIES sold separately per customer request.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi
• 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY Leading the industry with our Two-Year Limited Warranty.
|35,000 - 100,000 lbs
|up to 70 fpm