4WS9M18 7,000 - 10,000 lbs.
4WS16M20 13,000 - 16,000 lbs.
4WS26M26 22,000 - 26,000 lbs.
With load capacities up to 26,000 lbs., Thern’s 4WS series electric winches are perfect for lifting applications that require precision positioning and secure load control. These heavy-duty, industrial winches utilize a combination of helical/worm and spur gearing. Its modular design makes it easy to customize to suit your application.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 541, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class B or F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA,MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC1 and ABS.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• DUAL STAGE GEARING integrates a worm or helical/worm and spur gears, making these winches perfect for applications requiring secure load control and precision positioning. The heat treated worm or helical/worm gear set offers improved strength and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a heavy duty cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. High capacity bearings deliver long life.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning with cast housing for smooth drum rotation.
• EXTENDED STEEL DRUM SHAFT with both ends captured in fabricated steel frame for optimal strength and security.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.