Up to 26,000 lbs. Capacity
Thern 4WS series power winches for up to 26,000 lbs. max load capacity, features a combination of helical/worm and spur gearing, making these winches ideal for applications requiring secure load control and accurate positioning.
• FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a 230/460 volt 3 phase motor, 60 cycle, IP 541, TEFC severe duty, reversible, class B or F insulated, continuous duty brake motor. Standard motors comply with relevant standards including NEMA,MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC1 and ABS.
• LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
• DUAL STAGE GEARING comprised of a worm or helical/worm and spur gears, make winches well suited for applications requiring secure load control and accurate positioning. The heat treated worm or helical/worm gear set provides improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gearcase, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards. Guarded, heated treated spur gearing provides secondary reduction. Grease zerks allow for easy lubrication.
• FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning bearings with cast housing to maintain smooth drum rotation.
• EXTENDED STEEL DRUM SHAFT with both ends captured in fabricated steel frame for optimal strength and security.
• ANSI B30.7 COMPLIANCE is available. Please contact the mdi.