Drag your finger across the table to scroll
|35,000 - 100,000 lbs
||up to 70 fpm
Read about Thern's 2-year Limited Warranty
Thern 4HBP series power winches feature high effi ciency
helical-bevel/planetary gearing making them ideal for heavyduty
applications requiring long travel distances and quick line
The enclosed, direct-drive gearing design delivers dependable
operation and helps reduce maintenance, while a modular
design means we can easily customize these winches to meet
exact specifi cations.
- FLANGE MOUNTED MOTOR is a
230/460 volt 3 phase, 60 cycle, IP
54, TEFC severe duty, reversible,
class F insulated, continuous duty
Standard motors comply with relevant
standards including NEMA,
MG1, ANSI, CSA, IEC and ABS.
- LOAD HOLDING MOTOR DISC BRAKE is spring set, electrically released for positive load control.
- DIRECT DRIVE GEAR REDUCER with helical-bevel/planetary gearing delivers high effi ciencies up to 88% making winches well suited for heavy-duty applications requiring long travel distances and faster line speeds.
The heat treated helical-bevel/planetary gear set provides improved durability and operates in an oil bath, enclosed in a high strength cast iron gear case, SAE class 30. Double-lip oil seals keep oil in and contaminants out. Large capacity bearings ensure long life. Speed reducers meet AGMA standards.
- WELDED STEEL DRUM with fl ange anchors allow for uniform winding and help extend life of wire rope. Anchors allow cable to be over wound or under wound from either side of the drum.
- CONTINUOUS SOLID STEEL DRUM SHAFT for uniform loading.
- PLANETARY GEAR DRIVE is a compact design that results in a lighter weight winch compared to conventional gearing. Planetary gearing also provides a high peak load capacity.
- FLANGE STYLE ROLLER BEARINGS are self-aligning with cast housings to maintain smooth drum rotation.
- DRUM MODIFICATIONS (A) include grooved drums, multiple compartment drums and modifi ed drum widths and diameters.
- WINCH MOUNTING OPTIONS include base, wall or under hung installation
- CABLE PRESSURE BARS (B) help maintain uniform winding of wire rope
- LIMIT SWITCHES (C) provide secondary shut-off for load travel in one or two directions.
- MOTOR OPTIONS include air or hydraulic, voltage or phase changes, IP 55 or IP65, Class H insulated and multi-speed operation.
- DUTY RATINGS include IEEE 45 marine duty, tropical duty, severe duty and explosion proof ratings.
- BRAKE OPTIONS include over-speed, caliper style, band, and more.
- CONTROLS (D) are available in a wide range of standard and custom confi gurations for single or variable speed.
- CORROSION RESISTANT FINISHES for harsh or hazardous environments.
- MANUAL OVERRIDES for winch operation in power loss situations.
- WIRE ROPE ASSEMBLIES sold separately.
Dimensions currently unavailable.
Please fill out the form below and your personal mdi product expert will email you your quote. The more information that you provide the quicker we can send you a quote. Sending an incomplete quote request could mean that we have to contact you for necessary information before sending your quote. And know that our knowledgeable sales staff is standing by to help you with your order and with any questions.
mdi does not advertise prices online. The cost of products is subject to change over time. In order to extend to you the best price that we can offer, we prefer to create written and emailed quotes which reflect any discounts or promotions currently available. Some products can be quoted over the phone, and expediting quotes and orders is always available per request.
See our Terms and Conditions for more information about the mdi sales process.
Call us any time Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET.
Phone: (813) 241-4900 | Toll Free: 800-761-4298
Fax: (813) 571-0422 | Email or Fill Out the Form Above